company owned facility is permanently located in the Industrial
Port of West St. Mary on a deepwater slip. This yard specializes in
the fabrication of decks, heliports, boatlandings, risers, skirt pile
guides, clamps, and barge bumpers. We have a proven track record with
all of the major oil and gas producers and many of the independents.
We have built complete single caisson structures for Shell and Tarpon
with our capacity ranging from 40-60 ton decks and heliports.
- Dual Fabricators has safety meetings once a week.
- Our crane capacity is 40 - 60 tons.
- We have one of the lowest mod. rates for workman's comprehension in the industry.
- Dual Fabricators has been in business for over 16 years and owns 100% of
- Dual Fabricators has a proven track record with many of the domestic
and international oil and gas producers from the majors (Shell, Exxon,
Chevron, etc.) to the independents (Houston Exploration, Forcenergy, Stone, etc.)
- Dual Fabricators has tested procedures for the following specifications:
AWS D1.1, ANSI B31.3, and API 1104
- Dual Fabricators' company owned facility and deepwater slip allow our
prices and delivery to be among the most competitive in the industry.